Cresbard is located 45 miles from Aberdeen.
Directions from Aberdeen:
South on US-281 and West on SD-20
Come on down to the Clubhouse to visit with other hunters, play cards and poker or shoot pool. There is also Wi-Fi available at the Clubhouse. Be sure to stop at the store to get something to remember your hunt by. We have ammunition and clothing merchandise for sale.
Clubhouse and Store are located on:
207 Main Street
Cresbard, SD 57435
A note for hunters:
- Hunting will be conducted in accordance with South Dakota Regulations.
- For information on South Dakota Hunting please contact the South Dakota Department of Game, Fish, and Parks.
- Pheasant Fest South Dakota is offering wild Pheasant Hunts. Daily limits are not guaranteed.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed while hunting or in the field.
- Dogs are welcome but should be kenneled while in the living quarters.
- South Dakota weather is unpredictable. Plan to hunt in all weather conditions (rain, snow, or shine) determined safe by Pheasant Fest South Dakota. Please pack clothing appropriate for varying weather conditions. For more information on South Dakota Pheasant Hunting, please visit the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks website.